History, Informational|

Golden Hill is served by Fire Station 11 which replaced old Station 6 in 1913. The building was remodeled to add a truck company in 1975, and the current building opened in October 1997. Pictured below is the original Hose Company Number 6 at the Panama-California Exposition Ground Breaking Ceremony in July 1911.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window