Vision: To live in a clean and litter free Golden Hill where all community members incorporate environmentally friendly practices into their daily lives.
- Continue hosting our successful quarterly Golden Hill Clean Up Parties
- Initiate planter restoration project along 25th Street
- Educate community members on how to incorporate green practices into daily living
This committee does not have set meeting dates. The most up-to-date meeting information can be found on our events calendar, or contact us at email@example.com.
Community Engagement Committee
Vision: To live in a civically engaged neighborhood where the strong sense of community leads to a better neighborhood for all. Our near-term goals are to increase awareness, participation and membership within the GGHCDC.
- Host a Business Listening event to engage local businesses and build collaborative partnerships
- Host three community-wide events for Golden Hill neighbors to meet, mingle and network
This committee meets at a rotating location in Golden Hill. The most up-to-date meeting information can be found on our events calendar, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vision: To provide quality affordable housing for Golden Hill residents while generating additional revenue to be used for the greater good of Golden Hill.
- Collaborate with Wakeland Housing & Development Corporation throughout the re-syndication of the Golden Villas property and the consolidation of the duplexes into the portfolio
- Develop strong working relationships with Solari- our property manager- and all governing regulators
This committee does not have set meeting dates. The most up-to-date meeting information can be found on our events calendar, or contact us at email@example.com.