Vision To live in a clean and litter free Golden Hill where all community members incorporate environmentally friendly practices into their daily lives.
- Host quarterly Golden Hill Clean Up Parties
- Restore planters along 25th Street.
- Educate community members on how to incorporate green practices into daily living.
This committee meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 1243 28th St. Check the Events Calendar for the most up-to-date meeting information or contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Engagement Committee
Vision To live in a civically engaged neighborhood where the strong sense of community leads to a better neighborhood for all. Our near-term goals are to increase awareness, participation and membership within the GGHCDC.
- Host a Business Listening event to engage local businesses and build collaborative partnerships.
- Host three community-wide events for Golden Hill neighbors to meet, mingle and network.
This committee meets on the first Wednesday of each month at a rotating location in Golden Hill. Check the Events Calendar for the most up-to-date meeting information or contact Shannon at (619) 432-5078.
Vision To provide quality affordable housing for Golden Hill residents while generating additional revenue to be used for the greater good of Golden Hill.
- Collaborate with Trestle Development throughout the re-syndication of the Golden Villas property and the consolidation of the duplexes into the portfolio.
- Develop a strong working relationships with Solari- our property manager- and all governing regulators.
This committee does not have set meeting dates. Check the Events Calendar for the most up-to-date meeting information.