Vision To live in a clean and litter free Golden Hill where all community members incorporate environmentally friendly practices into their daily lives.
- Host quarterly Golden Hill Clean Up Parties
- Educate community members on green practices by hosting at least three workshops (e.g. “Recycling 101″, “Composting Tips and Tricks” and “Easy Ways to Reduce Your Waste”.)
- Place at least two more trash cans and three pet waste stations throughout Golden Hill.
This committee meets on the second Thursday of each month, location TBD. Check the Events Calendar for the most up-to-date meeting information.
Community Engagement Committee
Vision To live in a civically engaged neighborhood where the strong sense of community leads to a better neighborhood for all. Our near-term goals are to increase awareness, participation and membership within the GGHCDC.
- Host a Business Listening event to engage local businesses and build collaborative partnerships.
- Host three community-wide events for Golden Hill neighbors to meet, mingle and network.
This committee meets on the second Wednesday of each month, location TBD. Check the Events Calendar for the most up-to-date meeting information.
Vision To provide quality affordable housing for Golden Hill residents while generating additional revenue to be used for the greater good of Golden Hill.
- Collaborate with Trestle Development throughout the re-syndication of the Golden Villas property and the consolidation of the duplexes into the portfolio.
- Develop a strong working relationships with Solari- our property manager- and all governing regulators.
This committee does not have set meeting dates. Check the Events Calendar for the most up-to-date meeting information.